Kodu Pac-Man

Questions

  1. The Kodu Pac-Man `clone` is relatively similar to the original. The base mechanics are present, as well as the main mission, collecting dots (which are replaced by apples). The game ends when reaching an eventual score, rather than it progressing onto a new level like in the original Pac-Man. 
  2. The creative details are limited to that of different textures, for the walls and floors, and a different model entirely for the apples. I did not really intentionally change the textures - thus, I have no inherit reason for creation. 
  3. I didn't have many difficulties - establishing the aesthetic feel I wanted was probably the most difficult challenge.
  4. The beta testers implied that the game was a tad too easy. I could fix this by raising the enemies speed. 
  5. Perhaps adding level progression, and adding a scaling difficulty to accompany it. 
Screenshots:



Comments

Popular Posts